Tuesday, June 28, 2011

clean out

Hi all,

thanks for being patient as I find out what I need to post next. There is nothing really new to report.

She is still in a minimally conscious state. There are times where she will make a connection with us and she'll try to say things or follow commands, but those times are few far in between.

She did say "no" the other day as she was in the bed with the therapist working on her, but that was it.

Over the weekend we did have the doctors clean her out of her meds and find out what her baseline is. Unfortunately, since not being on any wake up drugs she isn't really doing a whole lot and shes not responding to much.

They are going to start her out on another med soo and start experimenting more with different combinations. Pray that we are able to make a connection and get her to where she needs to be.

Good day and God Bless.

2 comments:

  1. I think about you all the time. Keeping you in my prayers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sorry Amanda my heart breaks for you but I won't give up praying for better news. so grateful to you for this blog and your continued updates

    ReplyDelete